Prayer circle for Twelve/River to not happen
To celebrate Doctor Who’s 50th Anniversary, can this picture of the man that started it all get a million notes?
"An Adventure in Space and Time"
- One: Yes, what is it? What do you want? / What are you doing here?
- One: Ah, yes! Thank you. It’s good. Keep warm.
- Two: Slower! Slower! Concentrate on one thing. One thing!
- Two: No! Stop, you’re making me giddy! No, you can’t do this to me! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- Three: Shoes. Must find my shoes.
- Three: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don’t cry. While there’s life, there’s…
- Four: Human history… I tell you, Brigadier, there’s nothing to worry about. The brontosaurus is large and placid… And stupid! If the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides, why is a mouse when it spins? Never did know the answer to that one.
- Four: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.
- Five: I… Oh.
- Five: Adric?
- Six: You were expecting someone else?
- Six: Carrot juice, carrot juice, carrot juice!
- Seven: Oh no, Mel.
- Seven: Timing malfunction! The Master, he’s out there! He’s out there… I know… I’ve got to stop… him…
- Eight: Who am I? WHO AM I?
- Eight: Physician, heal thyself!
- War Doctor: Doctor no more.
- War Doctor: I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time.
- Nine: Run!
- Nine: Rose… before I go, I just wanna tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what? So was I!
- Ten: Hello! Okay - ooh. New teeth. That’s weird. So, where was I? Oh, that’s right. Barcelona!
- Ten: I don’t want to go!
"Peter said way back if they’re not going to have us in the special, and at that time we didn’t know that a certain other Doctor was in it [Tom Baker], which was slightly irritating. You know, all or none - that’s what I would have thought. I know Tom did it for longer than anybody else and he’s the oldest Doctor but by asking him and not us, it makes you feel like a second-class citizen, a bit."
Colin Baker (via supernatasha)
- First Doctor: I am the superior Doctor, and you should all listen to me.
- Second Doctor: I'm better than Three.
- Third Doctor: Shut up, Two.
- Fourth Doctor: Pfft I already know I'm best I don't need to be here see you losers
- Fifth Doctor: Ok you all do your thing I'll just go over here
- Sixth Doctor: There's no denying that I am the most magnificent and handsome Doctor of all, and surely the one with the grandest dress sense! What? Why are you all staring at me like that?
- Seventh Doctor: Why are you all even here I can do this myself
- Eighth Doctor: Who the hell are all of you
- Ninth Doctor: Don't leave me alone with them, Four!
- Tenth Doctor: Ahhh, look at you all, you're brilliant! I mean, technically you're all just me without the hair or the charm, but still, absolutely brilliant!
- Eleventh Doctor: Woah I used to have such cool clothes can I have your coat six and your bowtie two and your hat seven I'll be the coolest doctor ever
- First Doctor: We can't change history, not one line!
- Second Doctor: Nope, Still not changing history. The consequences are just too terrible to even consider it.
- Third Doctor: I'll introduce Time Lord technology to the 1970s, but only if I'm in charge and it's kept secret.
- Fourth Doctor: I'm not changing history, I'm repairing it.
- Fifth Doctor: I wish I could change history, but it would cause a paradox.
- Sixth Doctor: Maybe just one little change. As long as it doesn't disrupt the web of time.
- Seventh Doctor: I don't need to change history. I wrote it.
- Eighth Doctor: What's the worst that could happen? *Universe implodes*
- Ninth Doctor: I've learned my lesson, you should never change time! It never ends well!
- Tenth Doctor: One little paradox can't hurt, right?
- Eleventh Doctor: PARADOXES FOR EVERYONE